Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Thursday, October 16, 2014

The September Recap

September wasn't really an impressive month (I didn't really have any particular lofty running goals) for me in the running department.  I didn't run as much as I should have, but I was still able to attain my goals for the month. 

Goal 1: Run a race per month.

We did the Ragnar Relay! Ok, so that was pretty awesome and impressive and I'm pretty shocked that my runs went as well as they did based on my lack of consistent running leading up to the race (been pretty lax on long runs lately).  So that goal is completed.

Goal 2: Run at least 40 miles per month
I just made it with a tally of 49.3 miles.  Goal complete!

Actually, I need to get my act together for this month or I'm going to have a hard time making my 40 miles!  I guess I should have signed up for an exciting October race already.  Maybe the first step is doing some running tonight.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment