Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Friday, July 11, 2014

Getting ready for some #Boilermaker2014 fun!

It's late and I'm up doing last minute laundry.  Tomorrow our little family will pack up my parents car (oh yay, ours is recently broken...) and head to the Utica/Rome area to visit Tom's family and run the #Boilermaker2014 on Sunday morning!  The packing is intense due to two small children and the not small fact that we will continue driving South Sunday afternoon until we reach the Delaware seaside!  Who is so ready for a week at the beach?  This family!  

I'm hoping for good things on Sunday at the race.  I was really hoping to finish under 1:30:00, but with my various leg issues, I'm not so sure that will happen now.  I've realized that when you have a very full race calendar sometimes you train hard for a race and other times you just get through the miles as you recover from the previous one.  I ran a half marathon last weekend and I'm just not too sure how this 15K will go (9.3 miles).  No matter what though, I'm sure it is going to me awesome!!! 

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment