Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The June Recap

The month of June had a lull in training because of my two injuries from my May marathon.  Despite the pain I ran, although only about twice a week and only short distances.  Thankfully I was able to continue Zumba classes and that kept my fitness and moral up for the month.  

One of my goals is to run 40 miles/month.  Sadly I missed the goal by 6.9 miles.  I could have probably pushed a little harder and made it, but really when you hurt making a distance goal is pretty far from your mind.  Hopefully I can put the injuries behind myself and get the distance back up soon!

My second goal is to run at least 1 race/ month.  I happily participated in two 5K races at the beginning of the month.  One was the Color Run in Ogdensburg and the second was the Summer Sunset 5K in Canton.  The second Summer Sunset 5K race is tonight!  Time is going by so quickly!  

I've been crazy busy lately with BBQs, playing outside with the boys, gardening, Zumba, Tom and my wedding anniversary, then family and friends for the 4th of July!  Despite all the crazy, running is always there for me.  

Thank you for reading and have a GREAT July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment