Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Saturday, November 1, 2014

The October Recap

Yet another month is complete in 2014.  It is very hard to believe that there are only 2 more months left in what has turned out to be a great year so far.

Goal recap for the month:
1) Run at least 40 miles/month
I am proud (and a little embarrassed) to say that I was able to meet this goal for the month!  Proud because I finished the miles and embarrassed that I had to jam 15 miles into the last week in order to get it done after slacking off in the beginning of the month.  I'm just glad I got ahold of myself before I had to have a 25 mile week! 

2) Participate in at least 1 race each month
My running friends and I ran the Fall Fun Team Marathon on October 25th.  It was a really nice time and a good way to see my friends on a Saturday morning while raising money for a good cause.

While I did not overachieve this month in any respect, I'm still getting out there and enjoying the miles as the year winds down and the temperatures start to drop.  I anticipate more nice miles and races are still to come this fall!

Have a great weekend and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing to be embarrassed about!! Good for you!! :) go mama go!

    ReplyDelete