Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Flag Day!

Check out my new shorts!  I got them for a Star Spangled Banner Trail Marathon (I'm hoping to run the half) coming up on July 7th.  Then I realized I should wear them for my run yesterday! 



Unfortunately my 6 mile run was cut down to only 4 miles do to horrible pain from my IT band on the outside of my left knee (I felt pretty OK after the Summer Sunset 5K on Tues.).  I'm really hoping this is not going to completely screw up my running plans for the months ahead...  Maybe a Fall marathon would have been a better idea than a Spring one that screwed up my Summer of running... Ah well.  Lots of miles to come I'm sure regardless of the pain.  I don't know if I'll even make it to 40 miles this month if I can't go much over 3 miles at a time and running more than twice a week does not seem to make my knee very happy.  We'll see!

Happy Father's Day! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment