Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Sunday, June 1, 2014

The May Recap (short and sweet)

Wow, another month done!  I'm going to keep this short because I spent quite a bit of time describing this month in my prior posts.

My goals are: 
1) Run a race per month
2) Run at least 40 miles per month

Goal 1: check!
I participated in three races this month!  The Color Me Rad run in Syracuse, NY (a 5K) on the 4th, The Free the Girls Bra Run (a 5K) on the 17th, and of course the Buffalo Marathon on the 25th.  Phew.  They were each very different and fun races.  I'm very glad that I participated in each of them.  I had a 5K personal best at the Free The Girls race.  That's a great month for me!  Best yet!

Goal 2: check!
I ran 89.7 miles this month!  Yippee!  I decreased some of my taper runs because I performed my 20 mile training run late, but I still covered quite a distance this month!  

There you have it.  I'm looking forward to more great things in June.  

No comments:

Post a Comment