Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's been a great year

I got to run outside today in daylight.  It wasn't even that cold! 40 felt like a real heat wave.  It was a very nice 4 mile run. I went to the recreation trail near the house to see if it had thawed out.  It wasn't too bad.  I pulled down a 10:01min/mile pace despite the terrain!  If you had told me a year ago on April Fools Day that I would be excited to run along partially thawed paved trails, stumbling over the still frozen and slushy parts, I don't know what I would have thought.  

Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of starting my blog. It's been an amazing year and I wouldn't have done it any other way.  A new year of adventures await. 

No comments:

Post a Comment