Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Monday, June 25, 2018

Rain Rain Go Away

Sunday Cross Train:

I missed my Sunday cross train of 30-60 minutes last night.  I got all suited up and right when I was about to go out (even though it had been rainy and raining off and on all day) it started to downpour.  I emptied the dishwasher and still pouring.  I waited for over an hour and finally gave up on the idea at about 8 PM.  I kid you not once I gave up it stopped raining, but by then I was so deflated that I didn't even try to go.  I was just going to go for a walk and I probably should have put my clothes back on and went.  Sigh

OK lets learn from this:  If the weather is poor, like it was today, I need to start planning my workout in the beginning of the day and go when it looks nice while working my other tasks around my workout, NOT waiting until the end of the day and then missing my opportunity to run because the weather is uncooperative in the time I left myself.  OR I could have just gone for a walk in the rain... or on the treadmill in the basement... But I really wasn't feeling either of those options. :(

Saturday Long Run:

I'm proud to report that my long run did happen!

It felt really good and I was thinking about how 1.5 miles for a long run is going to seem like such a treat when my long runs get actually LONG.
(btw I know this is the same outfit I wore on Thursday and, yes, it is clean!)


So that's it for now!  Happy Monday everyone and thanks for reading!

#running #backontrack #longrun #goals #getfit #blogmom

No comments:

Post a Comment