Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Monday, June 25, 2018

2017 (The year of no blogging)

BTW I looked back in MapMyRun (the running app I use to record my runs) and looked to see how many times/miles I ran last year despite never blogging in the year 2017.

So here here are my stats from last year:

Nothing too exciting because I was just floundering around, but 21 workouts that I tracked and a total of almost 50 miles for the year.  :)



You know what?  I'm going to post all of the past years so we can get a big picture here...


Here is 2016: 31 workouts, 78.9 miles :) [no goals or races we moved houses and I got a job at the end of August]




Here is 2015: 24 workouts, 44.4 miles :) [pregnancy followed by childbirth on August 9th] 

Look! I tried to get back to running after having little baby.  I remember that I had a lot of pain in the front of my pubic bone as it knit back together after childbirth.  I also get a bit psycho about having a little itty bitty baby and leaving baby and breastfeeding all the time so I'm not surprised that I didn't run very much.




Here is 2014: 166 workouts, 684.2 miles!!! [lots of goals and races] 



Here is 2013: 89 workouts, 311.7 miles [the year I became mamaK and embarked on this crazy trip as a runner and blogger after postpartum depression with my second child, my job ending and moving "home" in the fall of 2012] 



Big hug to me :) I get off track, things change in my life, but I keep finding my way back home to #running.

Thank you everyone for supporting me on this crazy adventure!


#blogmom #backontrack #running #getfit #MapMyRun

No comments:

Post a Comment