Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Week #2 of 5K training

This is going to be a super fast post because we're packing to go camping for a week, but here is my past week.

Tuesday:
1.75 miles

It feels so good to get back out running again.  My body just goes right into it's stride!

Thursday:
1.75 miles

It was so humid that I was sweating just from getting my running gear on.  I also then proceeded to sweat for about 2 hours after the run.  SO GLAD I RAN!


Friday:
Rest :)

Saturday: 
Chose cross train and will do the "long" run on Sunday.  I went swimming and paddle boarding!  I have wanted to try paddle boarding for a long time.  This morning my back and hips are sore and I'm pretty sure it's the combination of swimming and paddling. 

It was also our 11th wedding anniversary!  Awwwww  We had a great day together with the kids at grandpa's house.


I also have a cold. Booooooooo! :(
Hopefully it goes away quickly!

That's about it for now.  Thanks for reading and enjoy your 4th of July!

#running #blogmom #backontrack #getfit

No comments:

Post a Comment