Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray for Wednesday!

What a day!  This was a good day.  Definitely worth writing about.

I started the day with a morning jog and walk pushing the jog stroller with my boys, my niece and here babe.  We did a 3 mile run followed by an additional 2.5 miles of walking at a leisurely pace and talking.  Not bad considering I really did NOT feel like I could run at all this morning.  I was trying to make up for not running last night, (although we did all go for a walk after dinner).

The day progressed like any other day, but then Wednesday night in Ogdensburg is Zumba night!  Woot Woot.  Nothing like ZUMBA to make the day awesome!  SOOOOO all together that makes today easily the most "workout day" I have had in a long time and I feel awesome!

Now time for another shower and some sleep!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment