Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Slacking fess-up NEW GOALS for the month!

So I've been slacking.

I'm supposed to do strength training workouts on Mondays and I'm pretty sure I have not done one in two weeks.  I also did not run last night.  I did however clean and mop the downstairs and was completely exhausted afterward for my effort.  It was raining outside yesterday and cold and I just didn't quite get out the door.  Do not imagine for a second that I was just laying around on the sofa.  I was cleaning and doing other crazy stuff.  Here's another excuse if you want one... Darren has been sleeping like poop for the past two weeks and I'm out of my mind tired.  Oh well!

Today the weather is so much better!  Sunshine!  I'm hoping to take the boys for a walk in the stroller and then ZUMBA tonight!  Woot Woot.

Have some new clothing I picked up from Old Navy from their 40% off activewear sale that I plan on rocking tonight.  (Also, Kent and Megan, if you are reading this, thank you for the gift card!  Merry Christmas to me from Old Navy!)  Excited.


Ok, so new goals!

1) Get back on track with the following weekly pattern:
Monday: Strength train (even something really short to get back into the groove)
Tuesday: Semi-long run
Wednesday: ZUMBA!
Thursday: Fast shorter run and strength train
Friday: REST
Saturday: ZUMBA!
Sunday: Long run

2) Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment