Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I swear this too shall pass!

Really and truly I mean to do better.

Lets see.  Since last time I posted...

Weds.  ZUMBA was awesome

Thurs.  I think I did nothing?

Fri.  I packed all day long and we drove to Cleveland with the boys to clear out our house (what a long ride that is!)

Sat.  Packed ALL day.  Exhausted, I fell into dead sleep on my bed on the floor.

Sun.  Father's Day 5 Mile Race.  I did it, but I performed horribly.  I was pretty rested but we accidentally slept in and we did not eat breakfast.  I'm not used to running in the morning anyway and on an empty tank I was whipped.  :(  Not the highlight of my running career... Tom on the other hand pushed both boys in the jog stroller and had an awesome time on no training... sigh.  Then drove back to New York with the last of our possessions.  Finally all of our things are in ONE state!

Mon. Unloaded UHaul (think this counts as strength training...)

Tues. Should have run, but I didn't... I did wash and fold about 8 loads of laundry...

Weds. ZUMBA!  Ah Wednesday Zumba.  You really do make me feel like even though the last week was crazy I still have a chance to run a marathon.  I swear after this class I think everything/anything is possible.

I really hope that after I get my life a little more in order (cough cough the house in Cleveland is sold and gone -hopefully REALLY soon -I'll let you know when that happens!) and I get more of our stuff unpacked and out of boxes I'll be able to settle into a nice little routine that includes my running, zumba, and strength training.

Thank you everyone for the support, help, and encouragement.  This past year has really been a lot for me to handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment