Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Friday, September 6, 2013

Eastbay, you broke my heart

I just received and email from Easybay that my shoes are sold out...  I just looked all over the Internet and I can't find the ones I want anywhere.  I'm crushed.  I really wanted to stay with the same style shoe and just go up a half size.  This was great because they are now an old style and I found them pretty cheap (compared to what I paid in Feb.).  Then I became enchanted by the neon catastrophe and now I don't want the "plaine" colors that are still available in my style.  They mostly have the color I already have left.  Guess I picked some ugly shoes... Lol. I don't want another pair in the same color.  That seems way too boring.  

So back to square one I'm going with some Asics gel noosa tri 8s (shoes have the craziest names).  I had Asics gel- nimbus 14.  Of course it was the crazy colors that drew me in to the tri noosas, but they also had very solid reviews on Zappos (118 of them).  

Hopefully this isn't a horrible idea 6 weeks out from my half.

Crossing fingers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment