Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Friday, September 6, 2013

New Toys!

Oh!  I just got a heart rate monitor!  Super excited to take it for a spin and see if I'm in the right zone when I run!

Also, I ordered new running shoes a half size up because a toe on my right foot is contacting the front of my current shoes and has what I think is a blister on top of a very deep blister.  It isn't very painful, I would just prefer to keep as much of my skin as possible.  I was reading that a lot of people have to get bigger shoes once they start running 5 miles or more in a pop, and wouldn't you know I just got there and my feet are getting too big for their britches!  I was able to find the exact model shoe I have, but in a FANCY CRAZY color super cheap and I'm so excited for them to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment