Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Looong Run fever!


I killed my 8 miler on Sunday!  When I had completed 5 miles I realized I was going to have extra gas in the tank when I got home so I picked up the pace.  I'm not saying it was easy breezy, but I wanted to feel like I left everything out there.  I was very tired when I finished. It was the end of the day-chasing daylight home and Jer had been particularly crazy all day.  I wasn't sure how the run would go when I started, but I was very pleasantly happy with the results.  

I love my long runs!  This spring, if you had told me I would run 8 miles this fall I would have had a hard time believing!  Thank you thank you Hal Higdon.  Your program is spot on!




Yay!

Also this morning I ran 5! And for me I was fast!  Yay again!


Nice splits! Woot woot!  Happy Tuesday!




2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is fantastic! Marathon, smarathon. It is going to be a piece of cake for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i loved hal higdon's training schedule

    ReplyDelete