Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Too busy!

Ok, quick update. I've been keeping it real and sneaking in my workouts. I have so much I want to write, but haven't found the time...

Tues. jogged 1 mile pushing the boys b/c went to Ottawa Sens hockey game at night. Good planning! What I didn't plan on was Jer getting a stomach bug... Two hours of sleep that night (poor baby sitters!!!)...

Weds. By morning Darren also wanted in on the stomach bug fun... I dared to strap them into the stroller to get them outside and blow the stink off them. They slept while I jogged 1 mile. I skipped yoga. It just wasn't going to happen and I hate spreading germs around.

Thurs. Kids much better. Lots of sleep for everyone last night. Pushed the babes in stroller while I jogged 1.5 miles. It's hard to push... Was worried I couldn't do it. Made it.

Now Jer is sick again and asleep on the sofa. Darren napping. Grabbed this second to write!

Hopefully Friday will be better!

Snapped this pic yesterday!



No comments:

Post a Comment