Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Monday, May 27, 2013

5K and a bum toe...

Sunday was a 5K.  I ran mine last night at  about 9:30.  The first mile was "ok" the second I started flagging and then I pulled myself together and did the third strong.  It wasn't horrible or awesome.  I'm really glad I did it!

Eh, I wasn't anticipating a horrible stubbed toe...  This morning Jer woke up at 5 and I rushed out of our room to meet him before he came up the stairs (his room on first).  I slammed my foot into a box still sitting outside our bedroom door.  OMG I stubbed my toe on my right foot next to my pinky so badly.  It is large and purple and feels like a burning coal is inside of it.  Probably broken?  I am hobbling around.  We are on our way to our old house to get more things and it feels like a huge burning marshmallow of a toe.  I opted to put my running shoes on because the thought of bumping my exposed toe while packing and moving did not appeal to me in the least... Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment