Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Well Hello Saturday Morning Zumba Class!

I really don't know what it is about this Zumba class but the energy in the room during the class is just amazing.  I really needed it.  I feel on track again.  I started to slide this past week.  Moving consumed all of my free time and left me drained.  The devil on my shoulder kept whispering that 26.2 miles is too far... One Zumba class and I feel like I'm back in the running!  I could hug every one of those women!

I track my outdoor runs with the "Map My Run" app on my iphone.  My phone chirps when my friends (people I am linked to that also use the app) finish their workouts and then I can go stalk their pace, time, and distance... (another story -LOL).  This past week when I wasn't logging miles I felt very left out when my phone chirped the end to another friend's run.  Glad that's over.

I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment