Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I think we're coming around the bend (finally)

So I had a case of the blahs last week.  I'm pretty sure that my momentary setback into the land of feeling depressed and anxious was due to training and not sleeping enough.  I just didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch.  I HATE feeling like that.  Isn't that why I started doing this almost a year ago?  So that I don't have to feel like that?  I guess training for a marathon is pretty intense... Who would have thought? HA!  

I didn't do that 4 mile run Saturday night.  I got in bed.  Darren woke us up in the night and had been sick in his bed... FUN!  Sunday rolled around and I did major grocery shopping.  Darren seemed fine.  By the time I was ready to run my 10 mile long run I had started to feel a bit queasy.  I did 3 miles and came in to take a quick potty break and I just couldn't go back out.  I laid down and felt worse and worse.  

Oh no!  Not illness after slacking off!  I'm never going to get to run again! AHHH!  

The next day I was very weak and then Jeremy got sick.  Even more fun! Thankfully Tom never got really ill and we're finally past all that illness and slacking.  Now, back to work!


I ran 3 miles Tuesday night and it was pretty tough.  I felt pretty light headed after two miles but I stuck with it.  Hopefully now that two more days have gone by I will feel well tonight when I do 7! 



I'm so behind on posting exciting stuff.  Don't be surprised if I get a bunch of new posts written in the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment