Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Monday, March 31, 2014

Ragnar Relay Mania!

For quite a while Tom and I and my other running friends have been talking about Ragnar Relays.  These are 12 person team relays over a very long distance, ~200 miles.  At this distance each runner runs ~ a half marathon or more spread out over 3 different runs over the course of two days.  Teams have two vans of 6 people and there is always a teammate running until the race is done -even overnight!  Exciting!

There is a Ragnar Relay in the Adirondacks this fall and Jacki and I put TWO teams together!  Our other running friend Rachelle has agreed to captain the other team.  We are so excited.  Jacki and I were hoping to get at least one team together and then all the sudden we had 22 people ready to go.  I'm sure there will be much more to talk about later.  If you want to learn more about Ragnar check out the link below.  


If you would like to join us there are (as of this moment) still two places left in my van of 6!  The race is the weekend of Sept. 26 and 27.

It's going to be epic!  

No comments:

Post a Comment