Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Zumba for the Fin


After my crazy-bad bonk I went to a benefit for the Lucky Fin Project.  A woman in my class has a daughter just a little bit older than my youngest that was born with a limb difference.  My instructor, being the awesome person that she is, organized a team (Team Who needs 10??? LFP) to run the Color me Rad 5K run in Syracuse this weekend.  Then she decided to to a fundraiser for the Lucky Fin Project and held an hour of Zumba on Sunday for a $5 donation plus raffles of donated items.  The event raised $645 for the organization and was super fun!
  Of course I'm on the race team and here I am in my rocking Fins tee ready for the Zumba benefit!  

I can't wait to tell you all about the Color Run! :)  I'ts May 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment