Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Date Night!

My sister-in-law is watching the kids for us tonight after I get Darren in bed. Yay! Thank you!

It was pretty nice earlier and I wanted to do my workout outside rather than on the treadmill. Also, because I needed to run before bedtime due to our after bedtime date plans it was still sunny. I love sunshine!

I chose to go into the wind on the way out thinking that would make my return easier. Fail. When I turned around to come back to the house I was definitely going into the wind. Brrrrr!!!! Painful ears! At least it was a short workout. Next time I will take extra time to find my ear band and gloves... I did find my reflective vest. Bring it marathon training. I'm ready!

Oh, and bring on date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment