Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yoga to try this, it feels amazing!

Yoga

Signed up for a Wednesday evening yoga class.  It ended up being a crazy day, but I still made it.  Thank you to my amazing husband who ended up driving all over Northern New York getting a spare key to our house because I didn't mention that the key was in the car he was driving and he and the boys were locked out.  Crazy long story.  Not a good day for the Potter family.

Back to yoga.  I believe I'm the youngest person in the class.  Piece of cake.  Maybe I picked the wrong class.  I was hoping for something "active" not necessarily restorative and gentle.  HA!  HA!  HA!  If this class had been a pick-up basketball game I would have had my behind handed to me the first trip down the court.  It was super duper and just what I was looking for.  I'm just a bit out of practice (understatement).  I may have been the stiffest person there, and some of them were men!  I am very much looking forward to my class next week.

Thank you Sarah if you are reading!  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment