Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Friday, April 12, 2013

To run or not to run, that is the question.

It's Friday!  Hooray!  

It's rest day! Hooray!

The weather spent the day alternating between freezing cold rain and actual freezing rain.  We had a pretty good coating of ice on all the trees here.  

I spent the day alternating between deciding not to and to do the Zombie 5K tomorrow.    After walking our garbage out to the can I was convinced there was no way I was doing the race when I could spend a very nice hour doing Zumba instead, like usual.  Then, after being inside and nice and warm for a few hours I convinced myself I should just do it.  Later I walked to the mailbox.  Back to not doing the race.

This morning the forecast for tomorrow looked pretty similar to today's actual weather.  Freezing rain is miserable.  I am NOT doing a race in freezing rain.  I just checked the forecast for tomorrow again.  Luckily I don't think there will be freezing rain tomorrow.  I do think it will be wet and cold.   Sitting here at this moment I am planning on dressing warmly and doing the race.  Hopefully I don't change my mind again.  I really don't like indecision.  I like to just choose and stick with the decision no matter what.  We'll see what tomorrow brings I suppose.

Thankfully thinking about the weather has distracted me from the part where I worry about actually running a 5K race.  

Let the weekend begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment