Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Monday, Again!

I think this is the beginning of week 5.  WOW, that went pretty fast.  I feel good.  My arms are a little shaky like jello right now from my Monday strength workout.  Let me tell you quickly about what I did.

I LOVE Jillian Michaels workout DVDs.  The only thing with workout DVDs is you need a bunch of different ones so you can switch it up, or it can get a bit boring.  Other than that I have to say they are the most awesome DVDs I have come across.  Tonight I got out "No More Trouble Zones".  I chose it because it has circuits and you can pick the ones you want to do to piece together your own workout.

Tonight I wanted to target my upper body and quadriceps as much as possible.

I started with the warm-up; your typical marching in place, jumping jacks, arm circles...

Then I selected "Shoulder and Legs"...  Simultaneous arm workout with 3lb weights while performing lunges/squats.  (She goes through the circuit twice).

Then I selected "Thighs and Triceps"...  Also with the 3lb weights.  Targeting the back of the arms while holding lunge and squat type exercises. (twice like above)

I followed this up with the cool down.

By the end of this "quick" 20 minute workout I was sweating like crazy and quite worked over.  She really knows what she is doing.  I highly suggest this DVD.

phew.  To bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment