Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Zumba!

In the end I settled on Zumba.  Sorry to anyone that was very excited to hear about Zombies.  You will just have to believe me that Zumba was a good choice and the best choice for where I am in my life right now.  Maybe sometime when I can actually run a 5K I will choose the 5K over Zumba.  Better yet, a race on Sunday so I can do both!

Zumba calls my name on the weekend.  Like a sweet siren song, I was helpless to resist.  When I had decided on the race last night I was pretty disappointed that I would me missing my Zumba-fix.

It isn't very often you find something to be super fun, not super expensive, and also a great workout.  I can think of many things that fit the first two, but for me right now, Zumba is the only one that covers all three.  


No comments:

Post a Comment