Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Settle Down Mama

Friday was rest day.  I purposefully didn't write last night because I think it would have been tainted by the not so good mood I was in.  Jeremy (the crazy terrible two animal) did NOT have a good day yesterday.  Therefore, Mama did not have a good day either.  I'm never sure if he had a bad day because I'm having a bad day or if we just play off of one another.  Either way, it was not a fun day.  But that day is over!  Now I can write with a clearer calmer perspective.  Settle down Mama!  Breath.  Relax!

Zumba (AWESOME), was a great way to get my mood back on track this morning.  After class I felt much happier and content.  We learned a new dance today!  

Jeremy was much better today, but didn't get a nap -again, sigh, and by the end of the day was very tired and acting up.  

Seriously, without the exercise to boost my mood and get me "away" from the chaos for a little bit of the day I think I would be sitting in a corner crying and eating an entire chocolate cake by myself.  I don't want to do that.  I want to be chill, patient, happy Mom.  Work in progress.  

Lots of love to all you parents out there!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment