Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Walk and then walk some more

The day was bright and sunny. I made plans with my niece and her two boys to go for a walk followed by some sandbox time. The weather was beautiful. It was maybe a bit chilly for the boys while we were walking into the wind, slap down 5 miles for Tuesday!

I was supposed to do a 1 mile distance alternating 1 minute jogging with 2 minutes of walking. I considered doing it after the boys went to bed tonight but my left knee is starting to act funny. I should probably accept the 5 mile walk as "workout complete" for today.

My knees have always been a problem for me with running. I get the classic pain under my knee caps. The caps apparently don't track correctly. I was hoping with all my cross training that perhaps I would avoid the issue this time. Time will tell I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment