Now on Twitter!

You can follow me now on twitter as well @kdpotter25

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tired Tuesday

I didn't sleep well last night. I fell asleep initially, but later spent time in and out of light sleep listening to my husband and cat sleep. Fiona (the kitty) had tucked herself securely between my knees and I didn't bother her. Somehow Darren must have sensed my insomnia from across the house and was up (for the first time in weeks) for two hours. He also went in and out of sleep. Finally around 4:30 Darren and I got back to sleep.

My goodness was I tired today. As a result I strapped the kids into the double stroller earlier and performed my mile of alternating 1 min cardio walk and 5 mins jogging. My rational was that I would get to go to sleep earlier tonight. (Also was thinking maybe my intense strength train right before bed last night kept me from sleeping well.) It was another beautiful day and the jog was quick.

I feel pretty good, just have can't-keep-my-eyes-open tired. Also, Jeremy update: the crazy two year old is much better this week.

Now time for bed I said!

Here's hoping Darren feels like sleeping tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment